b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 01:34:49 +0100

On 11/04/2007 01:24, Shoshanna Walker wrote:
Hello???? BY WHAT RIGHT are you quoting Romans to explain OUR Torah?

By the same right that you repeatedly quote your "Oral Torah" to explain OUR Torah ("OUR" because it was given to the whole world, not just one ethnic group). You believe that your Oral Torah is the word of God, but we don't. We believe that Romans is the word of God, but you don't. We respect your right to quote the Oral Torah as long as you understand that not everyone accepts it. Please give the same respect to people who quote the New Testament.
Is that your own gobbeldygook? By what authority do you proclaim such meaningless nonsense to a list which is SUPPOSED to be above religious doctrine, even though it is SUPPOSEDLY about OUR TORAH!? Which only we JEWS have all the tools to know it? ...

You can assert this if you like, even if it is racist, but not here because this is religious doctrine, and as you rightly say this list is supposed to be above religious doctrine.

I have been quiet for a very long time on this list - months - and I have not promoted Jewish doctrine, as I have been admonished over and over again, not to, but until I am removed and banned by the owners in case they have an anti-Jewish agenda and are offended by me, I will not cease and desist from defending MY Torah, AGAINST YOUR FALSE NON-JEWISH DOCTRINE ...

If this is your intention, it is in deliberate breach of the list guidelines, and I hope the moderators will insist that you desist and remove you if you do not.

A little respect PLEASE!

And from you!

--
Peter Kirk