b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Harold Holmyard <hholmyard3 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:03:59 -0500

Dear David,
Actually, Torah was rejected by the nations and ONLY Yisra'el said we will
do and then we will understand (Exd24:7). This has always been the case and
only Mashiach will alter this upon His second advent when He rules with a rod
of iron.

HH: I am not sure I know what you are talking about here. What scriptural passages are you thinking about when you say that Torah was rejected by the nations? As far as I know, the law was only given to Israel, and it was given to them because God had chosen them as a special people. This does not mean that other people could not follow the law, but it was not given to any other nation.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard