b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: EREB-BOKER in Daniel 8:14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Eduard C Hanganu" <eddhanganu AT hotmail.com>
  • To: gfsomsel AT juno.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: EREB-BOKER in Daniel 8:14
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:36:06 -0500

Dear Mr. Somsel:

Thanks for the information. I read the historical account and believe that it conforms rather exactly to the narrative in Daniel 8:9-14. This confirms my conclusion that TAMID (Daniel 8:11) described the Sanctuary Service, that the TAKING AWAY OF THE TAMID was the shutting down of the temple by Antiochus Epiphanes, and that EREB-BOKER in Daniel 8:14 was a reference to the same TAMID or DAILY of chapter 8:11 which was going to be restored at the end of 2300 Sanctuary days.

Regards,

Eduard