b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: EREB-BOKER in Daniel 8:14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: EREB-BOKER in Daniel 8:14
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:18:55 -0500

Dear Eduard:

I have a bad habit, that of browsing in bookstores, libraries and now on
line, finding what I think are bits of unimportant but interesting (to me)
trivia but forgetting the sources where I found them. Later, when I find that
the bit a trivia is more than just an intellectual tickle, I am no longer
able to give credit where credit is due.

However, when doing a googlewhack for "Antiochus Epiphanes" temple
desecration Jerusalem I found that there are many people who have made the
same connection.

Sorry, I can’t help you more. If I find it again, I’ll get back to you.

Karl W. Randolph.