b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] The islands

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • To: VC <vadim_lv AT center-tv.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] The islands
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:25:31 -0700

On 08/06/2004 10:47, VC wrote:

There are no references to the islanders having land bases or support
routes, like Romans.
Attacking Jerusalem from sea is impossible.

Well, there are no references to the "islanders" attacking Israel or being threatening or hostile to it at all.

Attacking Paris from the sea is also impossible in a direct sense, but as we have recently been remembering a British and American army was able to gather on our island of Britain, land in France, move inland, and capture or liberate Paris.

--
Peter Kirk
peter AT qaya.org (personal)