b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • To: furuli AT online.no
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:29:03 -0800

On 14/03/2004 09:04, furuli AT online.no wrote:

Dear Peter,

I would say that the biggest obstacle for you to call my model correct is that you have not read my thesis. How could you call something correct or incorrect before you have seen a coherent account of it?

Best regards

Rolf

Well, Rolf, I wouldn't have dared to say myself that the many accounts of your theory which you have given to this list over the last several years were not coherent. Maybe you would be better advised not to attempt to defend your theory until you have a coherent account to offer.

--
Peter Kirk
peter AT qaya.org (personal)