b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] resources for learning Paleo-Hebrew?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] resources for learning Paleo-Hebrew?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:58:44 -0500

Peter:

One of the reasons that I recommended the Online Bible BHS is because it is
coded as an unpointed text. Therefore, searches using an unpointed search
field are supported. It is not perfect.

Do the texts you recommend support unpointed searches? Do they allow default
unpointed viewing? If the answer is yes to both, then there is no advantage
to getting Online Bible and a Macintosh. If no to either, then a Macintosh,
especially if one can get it free, even for only Bible studies, is worth it.

I use a Macintosh anyways so I do not have to worry about virii and worms
while opening my email or surfing the web, as well as other tasks.

As for any copyright issues, I would be surprised if they had not taken care
of it already.

Karl W. Randolph.