b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Unicode Hebrew fonts, was: Transliteration Schemes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <peterkirk AT ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Unicode Hebrew fonts, was: Transliteration Schemes
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:41:54 +1100

Theresa, I don't know a way of doing exactly what you want. I see you
are using an older version of Outlook. At least in my version (2002) it
is possible (but tricky) to set a default font and size for all messages
which indicate (as mine did) that they are encoded as Hebrew. But this
would mean that the Latin script text would also come out larger in such
messages. Also, in some fonts the Hebrew letters are relatively larger
than the Latin, so try some different fonts and set your default
accordingly.

Peter Kirk
peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com
http://web.onetel.net.uk/~peterkirk/