b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Unicode Hebrew fonts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <peterkirk AT ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Unicode Hebrew fonts
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:41:54 +1100

Liz, I see you are using Microsoft Outlook, 2000 version I think, but I
don't know what operating system underneath it. If you have Windows 2000
or XP or a Hebrew edition of earlier versions, you can simply install
the built-in Hebrew keyboard, or the SIL one using Keyman, and use that
directly in Outlook. If you have a western edition of Windows 95/98/ME,
your only chance, as far as I know, is to install Keyman and Wordlink
from www.tavultesoft.com and the Hebrew keyboard from the new SIL
system, and set up Outlook to use Word as its default editor. Even then
I don't guarantee the results.

Peter Kirk
peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com
http://web.onetel.net.uk/~peterkirk/