b-hebrew - Re: Atonement Vs. Redemption

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jay Childs" <selectjay AT hotmail.com>
  • To: rosewalk AT concentric.net, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Atonement Vs. Redemption
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:49:05 -0500

Dear Shoshanna,

I heartily agree that Scripture, Jewish or Christian, is impossible to discuss in a spiritual vacuum.  There are certain standards of propriety, however, that need to be observed in this forum if any "avodah" is going to serve HaShem rather than our academic or dogmatic egos.

In Sincerest Friendship,

Jay Childs