b-hebrew - Atonement Vs. Redemption (Warning)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <gathas AT ausisp.com>
  • To: "B-HEBREW" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Atonement Vs. Redemption (Warning)
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 23:49:09 +1000

Dear Members,

This thread is beginning to stray from issues which permit it to continue on
B-Hebrew. On
behalf of the B-Hebrew Staff, I ask that those participating be mindful in
keeping
theological concerns out of the discussion. Religious comment should not be
posted to the
forum and discussion kept to issues within the scope of Biblical Hebrew.
Should there be
any further breaches of content, I will call an end to the thread.

Many thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Dr GEORGE ATHAS
(B-Hebrew Chairman, on behalf of the B-Hebrew Chairing Staff)

  • Atonement Vs. Redemption (Warning), George Athas, 08/18/2001