b-hebrew - SV: Ethics of our Profession

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Thomas L. Thompson" <tlt AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: 'kdlitwak' <kdlitwak AT concentric.net>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: SV: Ethics of our Profession
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:49:10 +0100

Dear Mr. Litwak,
I do not believe that your conviction that another member of the discussion
group has written something unforgiveable is an adequate reason for you to
abuse me. If you do wish to criticise me or my work, please cite it
truthfully. Your abusive and dishonest letter borders on what you yourself
describe as unforgiveable.
For myself, I do not see how the venting of such personal venom against the
Copenhagen school has to do with the function of Biblical Hebrew as a
discussion group.
Thomas

Thomas L. Thompson
Professor, University of Copenhagen