b-hebrew - Re[2]: Dating the Pentateuch- Canaan's Conquest Anomalies

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Bailey <jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew list <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Dating the Pentateuch- Canaan's Conquest Anomalies
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:18:05 +0100

---------- Original Message ----------
=
>fictitious) and on the other hand not accept Mosaic authorship of the
>Pentateuch
and
>date it instead to Exilic times? Do you mean to say that when the Pentateuch
>was
>finally edited and the chronological framework was added, someone actually
>had
records
>of the length of time from the Exodus to the completion of the Solomonic
>Temple?
>Aren't you being inconsistent in dealing with the veracity of the Biblical
>material?
>Sincerely,

I live in apartment number seven at Tieckstrasse 7 and I take the Streetcar
route
number seven into down every day which leaves every 10 minutes on the 7. I
have
lived on the third floor for the past seven years in three different
apartments. I will be
moving to another apartment on the 4th floor this year, so I will be able to
say that the
whole "scenario of sevens" lasted for 7 years. Before that, I did drugs for
seven years,
before coming to God. Pretty spooky all the threes and sevens in my life, eh?
Typological things do happen, particularly to people who are involved with
God, like the
nation of Israel. And me. So is my life fictitious?

Sorry guys. I will be sure to put out a Hebrew post here in the next couple
of days. I
just had to get that one out.

"If there are many wisemen in a city, this means that the city will soon
fall."
Babylonian proverb

Jonathan Bailey
Hochschule für Jüdische Studien