sm-discuss - USB mice/keyboard Re: [SM-Discuss] 2.5.x kernel and NVIDIA_nforce spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: USB mice/keyboard Re: [SM-Discuss] 2.5.x kernel and NVIDIA_nforce spell
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:24:35 +0000

Guys,

What are your problems with USB mice and keyboards? I have a nice wireless usb
mouse working fine, and could give you my settings when I get home.

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com