permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:02:09 -0400

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:46 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Toby for the retort and subtle sarcasm and discrimination. Which I
> will attempt to refrain from sparring but hope to stimulate the debate
> rather than the personality attacks. I mention that our planet earth has no
> nature left anymore even though we are part of it. A complex debate in
> itself. What I assert is that the planet has landscapes totally managed or
> mismanaged by species man. We have spread our pollution to all corners.
> There is enough evidence on that from any nature/conservation channel you
> would like to watch or any research project you would like to wade through.

You are obviously just trolling for trolling sake. I do not think you have
spent much time on the issues involved or you would
indicate that you are more informed. You are the peasant's and poor
person's, hippy's, homesteader's, urban permaculturist's,
back-to-the-land-er's worst nightmare with your disdain for perfectly
acceptable permagricultural methods. Do you think you may have been
brainwashed by Glen Atkinson who is an apologist for Pinochet and possibly
the Argentine Junta? That's a heads-up for you, Steve.

I suggest noone respond to Steve's trolls. Keep the aqua/hydro discussion
going though.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com