permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 00:42:30 -0600

Agreed, Steve! It is better than fried chips and sodies from the corner
store though. It's a step in the right direction. That's partly why I say
the greatest yield is education in terms of understanding energy flow and
system dynamics. Hundreds, probably more like thousands, of kids tour this
farm through school each year. It opens parts of their minds that might
otherwise stay closed within the walls of the classroom. I believe the
human mind, and therefore the collective consciousness, is a very
worthwhile regenerative system to invest in, even if the means of investing
aren't perfect.

Jason

--

www.realearthdesign.com