permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 20:16:15 -0400

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 7:10 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Gooood shittt Lawrence..sorry I wont enter into similar abuse as much as I
> would like to. As I once used to, and learnt, that it does not offer any
> positive contribution to any situation, topic or debate.

Similar abuse.....
Go right ahead Steve, don't hold back. You're useful.
I see you have contacted your puppet master....evidence of your
passive-aggressive modus operandi (you don't seem to read very many posts
his email:
Comment freely. For the people interested in leftist causes this post is
probably filled with lies and right wing corporate whore propaganda. I see
he can't even spell Alliende. Probably never heard of Neruda or Jara.