permaculture - [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 13:34:58 -0600

Well, I didn't intend to start this up again...but...

I'm gonna suggest that we embrace Steve (and anyone else) for the high
standards he holds for designed systems. Don't we need all kinds? I and
others will keep working the appropriateness angle for each situation, and
Steve can keep holding the line of aiming for the holy grail of
regenerative systems. We need people working/thinking on all angles.

The Diversity Principle applies to viewpoints too. Let's make a deal!

Jason

--

www.realearthdesign.com

720-496-9744