permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 11:10:26 +1200

Gooood shittt Lawrence..sorry I wont enter into similar abuse as much as I
would like to. As I once used to, and learnt, that it does not offer any
positive contribution to any situation, topic or debate. Just for the
record as also mentioned in a very early email. I worked on a Hydroponic
farm for 3 months, helping a mate out and explored many facets of the
industry.

Keep up the good work of an open debate from all sides of all spectrums.

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: