permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 12:03:51 +1200

aaahhhh thanks for the clarification LL. If we are talking only about
"Natural Systems" then there is no need for any debate at all.

But it seems clear to me that the subject matter from the beginning was
about superficial food farming under constructs and management by man in
aquaponics and hydroponics. Which is far from "Natural". Well is at least
in the world that I was born into and still exist in. I must admit I do not
live in USA so perhaps I'm deluded, as well as all the other expletives I
have been labelled as.....

But then we could expand the argument and suggest that "nature" does not
exist any more anywhere on this planet...For we live in a world which is
totally managed/mismanaged by man. Therefore there is no nature any more,
but managed/mismanaged landscapes. Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: