permaculture - [permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Oystein Tandberg <oystein_tandberg@yahoo.no>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:18:20 +0100 (BST)

I don't want to make this a long e-mail; so I'll just jump to the
conclusions:

1. Humans are not in charge of the climate (so the permaculture response (PR)
could be: "lower your shoulders, and take a walk in the garden").
2. Exponential human growth (overpopulation) is a myth. ( PR: if you think
there are too many people on the planet, chances are you are depressed, and
there are herbs for that)
3. Viruses, as infectious microorganisms, is a myth. ( PR: the continuous
production of DNA/RNA is life is life - love life; don't kill it with
chemicals)
4. Pasteur was wrong - an infection is always a secondary illness; infections
arise after tissue has been damaged, by malnutrition or intoxication. (PR:
enrich the blood for good health, like you would enrich the soil for good
growth)

Discussion?

--- Den tir 2012-05-01 skrev Lawrence F. London, Jr.