permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Oystein Tandberg <oystein_tandberg@yahoo.no>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 11:29:05 +0100 (BST)

Hi from Norway,

the country with the Svaldbard seedvault - and politicians that give the
Nobel peace price to people like Henry Kissinger, who gave us Agribusienss
with the justification that: - "Control oil and you control nations; control
food and you control the people."

Regarding India: "....Mr Sainath quoted the National Crime Records Bureau’s
latest report on ‘Accidental Deaths & Suicides in India’ as placing the
number for 2010 at 15,964. “That brings the cumulative 16-year total from
1995 -- when the NCRB started recording farm suicide data -- to 256,913, the
worst-ever recorded wave of suicides of this kind in human history."
http://www.gasandoil.com/oilaround/other/b347e66d002fde20ba20aeb6356ea558

These are just the cases that has been reported..

Best regards
Øystein Tandberg