permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Oystein Tandberg <oystein_tandberg@yahoo.no>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Maintaining the standards of permaculture - important issues
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 23:03:14 +0100 (BST)

:-) Thank you, Toby, for your kind reply - you produce NO arguments though,
so here are some links, so you can read up:-)

1. Destructive man made climate change -
http://www.globalwarminghysteria.com/ten-myths-of-global-warming/

2. Overpopulation - http://overpopulationisamyth.com/

3. Viruses - http://www.virusmyth.org/

4. Pasteur - http://www.whale.to/a/lost_history_of_medicine.html