permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:43:47 -0700

A gentle redirect: I can relate to the satisfaction of delivering rage-filled
rants, but, this being a permaculture list, I'd love to see some element of
permacultural thinking in the responses to Dieter's question.

It's a given that we abhor Monsanto and their stooges, and the horror stories
are familiar to all of us, so what does a permaculturist do?

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com