permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 01:15:19 +0100

A gentle redirect: I can relate to the satisfaction of delivering rage-filled rants, but, this being a permaculture list, I'd love to see some element of permacultural thinking in the responses to Dieter's question.

It's a given that we abhor Monsanto and their stooges, and the horror stories are familiar to all of us, so what does a permaculturist do?

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

Pray for TSTHTF ASAP? Because if things keep gently running as they are we can all expect a visit from a squad team to make us end our evil permaculture ways some time in the future.
john