permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 11:09:04 -0400

Here in the American Gulag the USDA is currently rubber stamping approvals
for GMOs without any public comment while stating they will increase testing
for contamination by GMOs in organic agriculture. This is no less than a
back door attack on organic sustainable agriculture. It is their way of
destroying sustainable agriculture by promoting the contamination of our
biosphere with patented junk genes. While these over leveraged monsters
push for the end of food freedom our population is experiencing skyrocketing
increases in cancer, autoimmune diseases and a societal degeneration into an
animalistic inhuman culture pushing war, death and depravity as answers to
any particular issue/problem. A culture of profit first and people last
with reverence for fascism is driving this policy of corporate supremacy.

Steven