nafex - Re: [NAFEX] treatment of scions

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] treatment of scions
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 00:45:45 +0000

Skip the wax, can probably skip the fungicide. Use 2 plastic bags, and put
the damp paper towles between the 2 bags.

Grafting for more years than I care to admit, GREAT success with stuff I
collect myself and chill immediately; medium success with stuff which has
travelled in USPS or UPS.

And use "splice graft", as that's less dangerous.

Best of luck to all!