msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Improving MSAR Part 1

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lyne Peterson <lyne@bryngyld.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Improving MSAR Part 1
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

One more thing, David... I know where you're coming from - there are too many self serving promoters in SAR!

But Terry shares his info willingly. I bought his booklet and I'm sure the cost barely covers the cost of printing it. (The booklet is a step by step manual on how to teach your horse to air scent!) I can't see how he can afford to travel for clinics at the low cost, either.

So, stay skeptical and stay safe, but add my name on the recommendation list for TER.

¸..·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´
Lyne Peterson
Northern California