msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] New Member

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "wwfarm" <wwfarm@wiktel.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] New Member
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:29:52 -0800

 Tracy Helget says -. I am in northeast Kansas, and am interested in
starting a volunteer mounted search and rescue group here.

Hi Tracy

You have received a lot of good advice from very knowledgeable folks.  I would like to add
 that I also believe it would be great start for you to attend a state wide Mounted Patrol / Sheriff's Posse training. You would be able to meet people form many different groups and get information first had on how they got started. Plus you would receive training at the same time. There is a very good state wide training coming up in central Minnesota on May 1st and 2nd. I do not have more information handy but if you are interested e mail me at wwfarm@wiktel.com and I will find some and send it to you.

TER
Marshall County MN Mounted Sheriff's Posse