internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Dix Property

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Dix Property
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:47:55 -0400

on Tue, May 02, 2006 at 09:02:35PM -0400, Greg Brown wrote:
> Dorthea Dix also has one of the few mature Ginko trees in the area
> (the only one that I'm aware of). I'd hate to see that tree felled to
> make room for a condo.

What makes a gingko tree "mature"? There are dozens of possibly-immature
gingko trees in Oakwood and around downtown, or maybe I'm misidentifying
them as I stroll around. <shrug>

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2554 w: http://hesketh.com/
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/