internetworkers - [internetworkers] The Dix Property

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Phillip Rhodes" <motley.crue.fan AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org, Stan AT StanBriggs.com
  • Subject: [internetworkers] The Dix Property
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 17:21:40 -0400

Stan Briggs wrote:

> give it read. give me feedback. heck, give me a cold beer and some nachos
> with extra peppers, too.

Stan:

I totally agree with your letter as well.  A public use park
would be the absolute best use of the land in question.
However, being the Libertarian that I am, I'd prefer to see a
non-profit foundation set up to solicit funds via voluntary
means to maintain and improve the park; as opposed to
using tax money for that purpose.

As for the cold beer and nachos, email me off-list and
maybe we can set something up.  You like Las Palmas
(over by Crazy Fire @ Strickland & Leeseville)?

TTYL,

Phil