homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fiber

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fiber
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:21:30 -0400

Chatty is good!
Chia! yes, I had forgotten about ch ch ch chia!

I know they say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I have never been a breakfast eater. In the last few months, I have started trying to eat *something*-a banana, a granola bar, grits, rice pudding, oatmeal or whatever to jumpstart metabolism, but many days I just can't 'stomach' the thought of eating within 1.5 hour of getting up. That's bad, I know. I'm working on it. Being that way is detrimental to getting enough fiber, so I look for ways to boost fiber in meals other than breakfast.