baslinux - Re: [BL] Abiword problem

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Abiword problem
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 19:18:39 +0000 (UTC)

Message from Steven
===================

How do I install and use the mplayer plugins from
linuxpackages when firefox is in its own directory?

Please tell us the exact name of the directory
your firefox is in. And list the names of the
subdirectories in your main firefox directory.

I unpacked the .tar.gz and left the directory and subdirectory names it came with. I am not near the computer with firefox on it today.

The adblock plugin from the official mozilla plugin site works.

Linuxpackages mplayer plugin packages details mentioned that some versions are for mozilla and some for firefox, in that they install files to /usr/lib/mozilla or ./firefox. I simply copied the two files to subdirectories /plugins and /components in my /firefox* directory