baslinux - Re: [BL] Divide overflow?

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Divide overflow?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:32:12 +1300

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> The problem appears to be in running the two disks,
> not making them,

That's not what you said before. You said part2 wasn't
being correctly copied to the second floppy.

> On one of my three computers it is NOT copying part2 a:

There you go again. You are now saying that the problem
is in making them.
> The junk in that directory is what I got by unzipping the
> downloaded bl-2 files,

Right. If it is a fresh unzip to an empty directory, then
there will be no junk.

> The floppy disks have the correct files on them,

So there isn't a problem making them? Please make up your
mind. Is there are a problem making the floppies or not?

> at least the one I check did (the one that won't copy Part2).

If it won't copy Part2 to the floppy, how can you say the floppies
have the correct files on them?