baslinux - Re: [BL] Divide overflow?

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Divide overflow?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:35:22 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Sindi Keesan wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:
>
> > > I would appreciate if the other method could be posted as
> > > an alternate.
> >
> > I won't be doing that, but you are very welcome to hunt for
> > a copy of BL 2.0 and use the make_fd.bat from that.
>
> Where would I hunt since I have deleted my old copy?

I might have it among my BL2 storage stuff. I have a file called
"BL2-FD.IMG" under the subfolder make-fd in the BL2 storage directory I
have. Sounds like a possible candidate (SPLIT.EXE is in that dir, too).
If it sounds like what you need, or if you'd just like to try it out and
see, let me know and I can zip it up and send it to you. Would be
interesting to try it on the same floppies you've been using thus far to
help confirm if you have some media problems - if it really is the older
version.

James