sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Possibly A New User - Introduction

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: Source Mage Users Mailing List <SM-Users AT Lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Possibly A New User - Introduction
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:56:33 -0500

Seth,

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 04:20:37PM -0700, seth AT swoolley.homeip.net wrote:

> Oh, I just have to take a shot at this:
>
> > Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.
>
> If this to-gather know-you, excess education have-you.
>
> or, as I "gather" it:
>
> If you know how to read this, you have excess education.
> Seth

Earlier I heard from an SMGL user that's a fellow raw feeder. Now, I hear
from one who knows a little Latin. the SMGL community just gets more and
more inviting. Actually, I'm just starting to try to learn Latin myself.
Humm, I wonder if Latin could help me cast better spells. <VBG> I got the
above saying off of a t-shirt. It was translated on the t-shirt as:

If you can read this, you're over educated.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX