sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Possibly A New User - Introduction

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: Source Mage Users Mailing List <SM-Users AT Lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Possibly A New User - Introduction
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:36:57 -0500

On Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 12:39:34AM +0200, Andra?? ruskie Levstik wrote:

> There's a tool that helps you write spells acctually :)
> Just cast guru-tools and run quill. It also hase a freshmeatxml option
> which makes it easier to enter the description etc.

That's good to know. Source Mage just keeps looking better and better. I
can hardly wait to get off of work so I can get back to trying it out.

> Also bugzilla isn't a place to request new spells. Such bugs are ussualy
> invalidated so only file new spells with attachments of spell tarballs.

That's good to know. With Gentoo bugzilla is a common place to request new
ebuilds, but as I mentioned in my e-mail such requests sometimes sit
untouched for years.

> If you want to request new spells either ask on the forums or on IRC.
> I don't think we have any other ways of requesting. I could be wrong.

Fortunately spell writing for Source Mage looks much easier than creating
ebuilds for Gentoo. I'm looking forward to creating and contributing some
spells.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org