sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Install weirdness

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Install weirdness
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:16:00 -0400

Eric Sandall wrote:

That probably means that the ISO contains bad sorcery code which shows
up with kernel 2.4. We probably have to instruct people to set up
networking right after reboot and upgrade to the latest sorcery right
away before rebuilding.

Sergey.

No, as you can see I had already updated to latest Sorcery (#10) before
rebuildings. flex and console-tools failed due to some weird error (I

That's what I said: upgrade to latest sorcery /before/ rebuilding ;-).
Thanks!

Sergey.