sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] qt-x11

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] qt-x11
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:24:56 -0800

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 07:39 am, Craig Dyke wrote:
> Well, tried all that and still came up with nada.
>
> Yes I have already dispelled qt.
> I removed all *qt-mt* stuff along with /usr/src/qt*
>
> Can anyone who has installed latest version successfully tell me if they
> have references
> to 3.1.1 in their compile log?
> It seems strange but this information is in a Makefile so I presume it is
> meant to be there??
>
> Closest I have come to an install now has been to allow 'rm -r tools' to
> execute and then remake
> this directory and copy in a Makefile of my own that does nothing.
> This situation allows me to get nearly all the way through except that I
> now get an error saying
> that 'first' cannot be remade due to errors.
> With some investigation I found that first is a section within Makefiles so
> you could actually
> do 'make first'
>
> Anyhow, still stuck :((
>
> Craig

I have been having trouble with this as well. The problem is with including
one of the dependencies. I ran 'cast -r -c qt-x11' and included everything
and it failed, then I ran 'cast -r -c qt-x11' and included nothing and it
succeeded. I'm leaning toward the postgresql as being the cuprit, 'cause I
thought I found a Qt 3.1.1 reference in the source.

--
Jason Flatt
E-mail (remove the spaces): jason @ flattfamily . com