sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] qt-x11

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] qt-x11
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:05:49 -0500

for mysql and unixODBC. So, almost everything points
towards postgresql as the great incompatibility... I'd

I've never has qt on my laptop, than I cast something and qt was a dependency, so I thought "to heck with it, why not?" So I answered yes to every dependency, including all database-related stuff (MySQL, PostgreSQL, unixODBC, anything I forgot?). It compiled nicely. From reports people send here, it looks like previous history is chief culprit for qt compilation, not PostgreSQL. I'm not a qt expert mind you, but I remember it's not the first time qt upgrades are causing headaches, while first-time installations don't.

Sergey.