sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire] Opening up bugs

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: " Source Mage - Grimoire" <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire] Opening up bugs
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:44:42 -0800 (PST)

All,

I would like to propose an opening of bugs to all gurus. We have quite a
few bugs, few maintainers, and even fewer with loads of spare time, so I
am asking all those whom feel they have the spare time to take on a few
extra bugs to look through bugs marked as "New" and assign them to
themselves (and hopefully fix soon. ;)). Quite a few of these are easy,
just a version bump here, patch this there, etc. Some are harder, feel
free to skip these if you feel they will take too much of your time.

If there are long standing "Assigned" bugs that have not been touched in a
while, feel free to fix those as well.

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle

--