sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] qt-x11

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Craig Dyke <grail AT enterprize.net.au>, Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] qt-x11
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:03:42 +0000 (GMT)

--- Craig Dyke <grail AT enterprize.net.au> wrote: > I
have done that and now have no qt-x11 but still
> have problems :((

Craig,

What kind of problems?
Have you tried removing /usr/src/qt-x11 and trying
again?
I'm getting lost here...

=====
Jose Bernardo Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602

http://uk.my.yahoo.com