sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] qt-x11

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Craig Dyke" <grail AT enterprize.net.au>
  • To: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>, "Grimoire" <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] qt-x11
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:39:31 +0800

Well, tried all that and still came up with nada.

Yes I have already dispelled qt.
I removed all *qt-mt* stuff along with /usr/src/qt*

Can anyone who has installed latest version successfully tell me if they
have references
to 3.1.1 in their compile log?
It seems strange but this information is in a Makefile so I presume it is
meant to be there??

Closest I have come to an install now has been to allow 'rm -r tools' to
execute and then remake
this directory and copy in a Makefile of my own that does nothing.
This situation allows me to get nearly all the way through except that I now
get an error saying
that 'first' cannot be remade due to errors.
With some investigation I found that first is a section within Makefiles so
you could actually
do 'make first'

Anyhow, still stuck :((

Craig