sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Github as primary source repository for SourceMage?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Github as primary source repository for SourceMage?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 00:16:20 -0400

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 8:20 PM, David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org> wrote:
Given a recent revival of interest in SourceMage, I brought up on IRC
that we could move our primary repositories, wiki, and issue tracking to
Github.

Considering that our website is the issue tracker + wiki, do you propose that we get rid of our website? If so, I feel that's a step in the wrong direction.