sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Biting Bullets

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "lynx AT codemages.net" <lynx AT codemages.net>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Biting Bullets
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:24:56 +0200

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 10:53:13 +0200 Remko van der Vossen <wich AT yuugen.jp> wrote
> > >, (maybe we should make a new stable sorcery,)
> >
> > +1
>
> lynx, can we count on a bit of help from you? I guess devel has stewed
> long enough to make it up to stable.
Sure, some time in mid October when I'm back from this part of the world and
can thoroughly catch up.

AFAIR the only major thing in devel is hooks support, but that work has
already
been finished.

A new release has been postponed as the last update irreparably (to my
ability)
broke my chroot (something with glibc) and annoyed me enough to stop.

Oh, before that, I've been running a fat system with as-needed for a few years
with no issues.

lp