sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Testing of devel ISO 20080322

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Testing of devel ISO 20080322
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:53:24 -0400

I haven't heard many reports about the most recent devel ISO. This can
mean either of 2 things: 1) lots of people have tested it, and it "Just
Works" great, so there's nothing to report/complain about, and we can
break open the champagne/pink cookies/etc.; 2) very few people have
tested it, and hence there are very few reports on whether it works.

I'm looking to get a consensus on how many people have actually tested
the ISO. If you haven't tested it, please do go test it. We can't get to
stable without testing, and everyone wants to get to stable, right?
Right? *wink wink nudge nudge*

--
Justin "flux" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage