sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] European meeting this summer?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: "SM, Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] European meeting this summer?
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 15:37:57 +0100

Somewhere like Germany, which is probably the most optimal choice path-wise.

If we're really up to it, I think we should start small and informal to have
higher chances of succes and less work for preparations. An example would be
a three day meeting in some camp or hostel.

Proposals? Comments? Volunteers?

I think that's a great idea. We should probably figure out who's coming
before deciding where to do it, to find the optimal location.
If we should do it in germany, I can do the organizational thingy, since
that's probably easier done from the same country :)

I will be there. :-)
Germany is OK.
I think I would be able to organize it here in Brno (Czech Republic).
Of course if some czech smgl users help me. ;-)

--
Ladislav Hagara