sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] European meeting this summer?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] European meeting this summer?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:22:39 +0100

On Wednesday 26 of March 2008 14:19:27 Remko van der Vossen wrote:
> I made a wiki page for the meeting:
> http://www.sourcemage.org/European_Meeting
>
> Please, if you want to attend, take part in the PGP/CAcert/Thawte
> session, do a talk, etc., update the wiki page with the details. Also we
> still need an event organiser to make this happen, any volunteers?
Arwed volunteered, didn't he?

What are we aiming at? Due to travel expenses and travelling, I don't think
it
would make sense to be there for less than three days, at least for me. If we
were longer, people may have problems with getting vacation. I'd say five
days max - what would we do for so long anyway?

I added myself to that page, also as a talk organiser if one will be needed.

LP
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org