sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] European meeting this summer?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Remko van der Vossen <wich AT stack.nl>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] European meeting this summer?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:19:27 +0100

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 02:27:07PM +0100, "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" wrote:
> On 19:05:23 2008-03-03 "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT codemages.net>
> wrote:

> > > Count me in.
> > >
> > > btw, I'd be interested in doing/organising a PGP/CAcert/Thawte
> > > signing/verification session if people are interested in that.
> > >

> > I'd be interested in both gpg and cacert...
> >

> I'd need a date pretty soon since I need to reserve it before the other
> sysadmin @work grabs it... sSo would be nice if we could get some date
> soon-ish

I made a wiki page for the meeting:
http://www.sourcemage.org/European_Meeting

Please, if you want to attend, take part in the PGP/CAcert/Thawte
session, do a talk, etc., update the wiki page with the details. Also we
still need an event organiser to make this happen, any volunteers?

Regards,

Remko van der Vossen.