sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc 2.5/2.6.1

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc 2.5/2.6.1
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:52:35 -0700

> To bad this would break since we don't require our users to use the linux
> spell.
>
> Maybe we could create a linux-headers spell that would run the make
> install_headers target from whichever linux one has installed atm...

I mentioned this a couple of times to alley_cat since I thought he was
working on this (kinda) you're welcome to use the headers I have [0].
This is done using a script and auto-generates the tarballs.

[0] http://dmlb2000.homelinux.org/pub/kernel-headers/

You're most certainly welcome to use them they are made by simply
running make headers install for all arches supported.

Thanks,
- David Brown